Sunday, June 22, 2014

girls night out #2






I have a bunch of pending posts that I have not gotten around to doing.  I actually uploaded a bunch of photos from my phone for several different posts via theBlogger app one night before going to sleep, meaning to post but never did. 

We actually went out another time after this and are meeting up again next month so I better get this done :). 

This was back in March at HASR Bistro downtown.  I had heard a lot about it so I suggested going there, rather than to the hot pot place we have been to several times.  Food was good.  There was live entertainment~a band called Summer from the '70's, i.e., some old guys who still have it!  They apparently had some hits back in the Kalapana and Cecilio & Kapono days but I don't remember them.  They were directly right behind us so we really couldn't talk much.  If we go again, it will be just to listen to the music.  But not sure if we will go back; I understand the owner is not a nice person so don't know whether we should support the place.



But nice to see my girls again.  Bev made the cute floral arrangements for each of us.

And I decided to take photos of us with our food, and not just the food!  Just as well since we wound up not getting a group shot.  The place had packed us in like sardines.

We've been doing a pretty good job of getting together this year.  We decided that since there are six of us, maybe we can have someone plan one of the get-togethers every other month.  The person who is planning can pick the place, so we'll try different places.  Hopefully no more Indian or Thai/Vietnamese...NOT my favorites.  






No comments: