Friday, September 12, 2008

High School Open House

Went with Ryan to the high school Open House tonight. Lucked out that his homeroom to period 4 classes (Geometry, Personal Health, English, World History) were all in Paki Building on two floors right near each other...I was worried that we'd have to march all over the place, up and down the stairs, like we had to do for orientation last year. We decided to skip the rest: Period 5 is band, which is on upper campus, lunch, PE and then Hawaiian.

The school booked a funeral at the chapel for 700 people at the same time so parking was horrendous (the pouring rain didn't help), but we got there early so we parked ok.

I like the teachers I did get to meet; Ryan is so fortunate to go to this school.

Made Ryan take this photo with his "1984" book report on the wall behind him; he drew the picture of "Big Brother" himself. He is doing very well this semester, being more organized and getting his work done, which is a great accomplishment, considering all the extracurricular stuff and work. Proud of you, Babe!

1 comment:

mendicellis said...

Hi, I'm emanuele mendicelli, your blog is very interesting.