Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just Not That Into It

So I have not blogged or updated Facebook really in a while. Just lazy...

I have 7 posts that I started but never finished so I will try to catch up with them.

Have been working for almost four weeks.

It's been challenging because it is such a different type of job and environment.

I don't know what I don't know.

But I ask a lot of questions and have filled one whole notebook full of notes so far.

I learn something new everyday.

One of my employees told me things have gotten better since I've been there :)

And I don't think he was just kissing up.

At least I hope not.

The first day I came home and went to bed by 8:30 pm.

The next day my legs and back and hand were so sore. My hand because of all the notes I took.

Now at least most days I can still stay up until 10. But I still take Aleve and/or Advil everyday. The body is still adjusting, just like the brain is.

No comments: