I was going to be a total dork and try to post at 11:11 am this morning but I got busy at work and remembered at 11:41 am. Then I decided I was going to stay up until 11:11 pm tonight to post but I really don't think I'm going to make it. Soooo tired...it's been a long week. Got up early every day to avoid the APEC-related traffic and stayed late at work every night because of the multitude of things that need doing. Got home last night at almost 11 pm because went to see Ryan perform with the UH band at Aloha Stadium for the UH Rainbow Invitational (oh and that other band I used to follow also performed). Tomorrow is Saturday but have to get up early to pick up Darrell from the airport (he went to a wedding today, 11-11-11). And we have another band tournament at Kapolei tomorrow night.
So I think it's bedtime for me. So sad I missed this once-in-a-century event...didn't do anything special...
But I guess there's always 12-12-12 next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment