I've been working from home and decided to cook.
It's been a long time since THAT happened.
I made pot roast, which I can make without looking at a recipe!
Thank you, Lipton Onion Soup Mix and Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup.
I posted this on Facebook and Instagram and got a bunch of "likes."
My friend Debbie commented that she hit the "share" button on the photo posting but the food didn't come through to her! That was so cute.
I made hamburger stroganoff the next night so I guess we are eating these two things for a few more days!
I've been working from home and decided to cook.
It's been a long time since THAT happened.
I made pot roast, which I can make without looking at a recipe!
Thank you, Lipton Onion Soup Mix and Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup.
I posted this on Facebook and Instagram and got a bunch of "likes."
My friend Debbie commented that she hit the "share" button on the photo posting but the food didn't come through to her! That was so cute.
I made hamburger stroganoff the next night so I guess we are eating these two things for a few more days!

No comments:
Post a Comment