The year just went by so quickly! He'll be graduating in just 3 years, so Darrell and I were already talking about his graduation party...how many on the guest list, where to have it.
I'll turn 50 the year he graduates...yikes, I definitely don't FEEL as old as the number sounds! It just startles me when I hear the number!
So Ryan's going to summer school and hopefully working more hours at the zoo during the break. He and the band are marching in the Kamehameha Day parade next Saturday. In July, it's band camp for a week and his rock band has another big, PAID gig at a hotel. So the busy-ness doesn't let up, even though school has ended. We had hoped to go to Kona this summer so he can visit Haley, but with Aloha Airlines gone, there's only Hawaiian Air, and the flights are limited and outrageous-expensive. We'll see...
No comments:
Post a Comment