Sunday, November 29, 2009

Giving Thanks







Celebrating thanksgiving with our family...

Giving thanks for...
  • family and friends who love and support us
  • our health
  • a roof above our heads and food to eat
  • a wonderful school that provides an education to our son
  • opportunities that seem to appear when we are discouraged.
I decided to leave my new job after two months. It was a tough decision for many reasons, the most important of which was how to support my family with no new job waiting and no unemployment compensation. But I am sure that I made the right decision. It was a job that I think I could do well and grow into one with more responsibility. But I didn't think I would enjoy it and it was not something I wanted to do for the rest of my work career.

So it's back to looking for a job again.

But this position made me realize that there are many things that I am capable of doing and just need to look for one (or more) that fit me best.

No comments: