Monday, July 5, 2010

july 4

After bringing Ryan home from the Kalalea retreat, we got some family time in when I dragged them to see "Eclipse."  I thought it was good but the guys, not so much.

We got there early since I thought it would be crowded so the guys decided to play some pool.  They look legit, but never really played before.  But we had fun.

Then we had an early dinner at Genki Sushi.

Since we haven't had much "just-us" family time in a while, it was nice.

Would have liked to go see some fireworks, but we weren't really up to it...so it was a quiet evening at home.

Kept thinking of our family members in the armed forces away from home, working to keep the world safe for us.  Thank you, Ash and Isaac, for all the sacrifices you are making to keep us free.

No comments: