Haven't blogged in a while...have even fallen behind on "Project Life," even though I did print pictures.
Sucks being sick...and this time it was me (and Ryan too), and not Darrell.
This is week 3 already. But finally not having to take cough syrup with codeine at work just to get through the day. Finished my 5-day Zithromax regimen the other day and am feeling better now, except for the headaches and occasional crazy coughing fits.
Did you notice that Halls cough drops have a "Pep Talk In Every Drop"? I was popping these like crazy and finally noticed when I was in a meeting that there were black marks on the wrapper. These are WORDS that say stuff like "Be resilient" and "Buckle down and go forth!" Too funny!
Oh, spoke too soon. Had a coughing fit so decided that a teaspoon of "Promethazine-codeine syrup" was needed right now. Be back soon. Lots of pictures piling up and I'm not going to remember why I took them unless I start writing about them.

No comments:
Post a Comment