The problem with falling behind in posting is that I don't remember what I haven't posted yet. Going back to February...Ho'olaule'a was on February 26. Last year there was a tsunami scare and the year before that it had rained so hard before that Konia field was just a big muddy mess. This year parking was going to be a challenge because of all the construction going on around campus. But the shuttle buses made transporting people much easier.
The band performed first at 8:30. Since I signed up for the 9:00 shift in the band's malasada booth I got to watch and videotape. They had a much longer performance than usual, with even some Lady GaGa thrown in. They did a great job, as usual.
Then it was time to work the band's malasada booth. Ryan even took a turn working (I did two shifts due to lack of volunteers). But it was a lot of fun.

And I nagged and got Ryan to take a picture at the booth with the other two-thirds of his musketeer pack.
It was our last Ho'olaule'a. Gonna miss working...NOT.
No comments:
Post a Comment