Most days to save on time I eat lunch at my desk. My employer provides us with a variety of free-to-us lunch choices from various places - we either have to put in an order by 8:30 am for places that deliver or go out and pick it up ourselves. This was a cool choice after working for hotels my whole career that had employee cafeterias.
Because I was working on collecting photos for "Project Life," I started taking pictures of my lunches (I know, get a LIFE!).
Above, philly cheese fries from Ono Cheese Steak on Kuhio. This was the first and only time I got this, but have thought about getting it again many times. Very yummy.
At right: somen salad from Tempura Express in Food Pantry across the street. Really good and seems more healthy than other choices. Comes with miso soup too. All free.
Another favorite from Tempura Express - ramen. They keep the soup separate so it'll be fresh when you put it together.
And once in a while, I do get out for lunch and get to meet important people. Senator Daniel Inouye came to speak to our employees during a luncheon. On his way out he took some photos with the execs and my friend Napua and I jumped in for a photo opp too!



No comments:
Post a Comment