This was a journaling prompt from Ali Edwards that I meant to do but never got around to it. Since I'm in a blogging mood right now, I thought I'd give it a try. But no scrapbook layout to go with it.
Watching..."Drop Dead Diva" on Lifetime Channel 68. I was so glad it was picked up again after being cancelled initially.
Listening to...Darrell alternately snoring and coughing. He seems to start coughing on Sunday nights lately.
Cooking...nothing now since we ate at 4 pm when we got home from watching "White House Down" this afternoon. Really fun, action-packed movie.
Waiting...for Ryan to call or text me back. Haven't heard from him all day. Maybe he's working? I'd feel more settled if I heard from him though.
Savoring...my day off before another busy week. Should have worked today but decided to spend time with Darrell and recharge.
Planning...to work hard this week and get my to-do list done.
Working on...blogging, now that I feel like it. I caught up with my Five Year Journal yesterday and felt like blogging again.
Reading...Victoria Laurie's Abby Cooper "Psychic Eye" series. Fun mystery novels. I've read five already; luckily she's written several more.
No comments:
Post a Comment