The hot pot broths are so good. I'm kind of picky about what I eat and don't agree with what some people insist on putting in the soup (tripe, ugh!) but I was able to pick out only what I wanted (and threw the tripe that wound up in my ladle back in the pot!).
The free dessert is the best! It's a mish-mash of shaved ice, coffee and fruit jellies and syrup, and tapioca. So refreshing after the hot soup. I would just go for the dessert alone.
And the mama-san owner and staff hilariously sang happy birthday to the birthday girls. Then we wound up talking in the parking lot for another hour after. Such a fun night, exactly what I needed after working so hard. So amazing that we may not see each other for months, then we get together and it's like we just got together the week before. That's what lifelong friends are like and I'm so lucky to have had these ladies in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment