Friday, February 6, 2009

Day Five

Watching a "CSI-New York" rerun right now...don't know why I can watch them open up someone's head and pull his/her forehead over his/her face to look at the skull/brain during the autopsy scene with no problem (even while eating) but just start talking about drawing blood for a blood test and my stomach just turns and I feel faint. Guess that's why I haven't done a blood test in a long time, even though I should get my cholesterol and such checked out.

It's been a busy week...thought I had just one interview and the band booster club meeting this week, with the rest of the time free to clean house. Wound up with three pop-up interviews in addition to the one scheduled, with two more next week. Was supposed to have an interview this morning but it was pushed back to Monday so I am making calls, emailing, blogging and watching "CSI" this morning, until an interview this afternoon. I've been getting up early every morning to make breakfast and see off my guys to work and school. It's been nice being able to pick up Ryan at the busstop in the afternoon. But otherwise, it hasn't been a life of leisure that I was expecting...not even a nap...

No comments: