Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Week Two - Random

Sitting at Ala Moana Center right now, in my car with the laptop blogging, in between interviews. As I was driving to my first interview this morning, I was reflecting that sometimes the "getting there" part is even more stressful than the actual interview part. I hate driving to places I'm not familiar with, even after getting instructions and memorizing MapQuest directions.

Another thing about being unemployed...it's kinda lonely, no one around to talk to or get something off your chest with, you need to call someone up or email or IM someone.

Added the tracking feature to the blog to see who reads it besides a few girlfriends on the mainland and my brother-in-law (hi Craig!). So funny that I got hits from New York after I mentioned "CSI-New York" in one entry. Do people in New York google to see what people say about the show?



Just found out that Long's Drugs carries these yummy cookies - Australian Tim Tam.








Okay, now I have to plan where to park for my next interview...street parking (ack!). Gone are those days when I had a RESERVED stall...


Well, that was totally random!

1 comment: