Friday, March 5, 2010

ryan's 17 @ 17

Asked Ryan to write out a list of 17 things about himself on his 17th birthday.

1. I love Kylie Ojiri.
2. I think driving is awesome!
3. My favorite band is Guns n Roses.
4. I'm not a fan of math...
5. I love marching band.
6. I attend Kamehameha Schools.
7. I am 5'5" and 175 pounds (and lost 30 pounds since junior year started).
8. I'm still into rock music.
9. I still want a dog (referring to last year's 16 at 16 list).
10. My favorite song is "Give Me a Sign" by Breaking Benjamin.
11. I want to be a music director when I get older.
12. Is doing pretty well this semester.
13. I'm a sarcastic teenager.
14. I think reggae is stupid.
15. I like my hair long.
16. I'm into tight jeans.
17. Loves his family.

Proud mom adds another...he runs at school almost everyday during his free period and recently ran 4 miles in 44 minutes.

No comments: