He decided on the Voyager phone, which is pretty cool: touch screen, opens up to a full QWERTY keyboard, not very bulky. I think I want one too! So his first paycheck came to me already to pay for this, as will his next one.
He was pretty stoked that he's paying for it all on his own! He hopes to continue working on Sundays, even after school starts up again. He really likes it so far, and it sounds like he's pretty good at it, knowing how to talk to customers, without any real training (guess he eats out enough to know what to do!). "Hello, sir, how may I help you?" Today he said he told a customer, "Be careful, sir, the french fries are hot; they just came out of the fry-a-lator." He was totally serious, because he couldn't think of what the deep fryer was called, but thought it was hilarious later.
Told him he could keep working, but he needs to make sure he brings up his grades and keeps them up.

No comments:
Post a Comment