Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's Easter?

Easter is so early that I kind of forgot about it...wondered why the traffic was so light on (Good) Friday! We haven't really celebrated Easter in a while, since Ryan outgrew egg coloring and egg hunts.

But it was a very productive weekend! Friday night, driving home from work, I was just itching to start scrapping. Ryan cooked us dinner (cheeseburger macaroni Hamburger Helper) and after dinner I started scrapping. Got four pages done - of Ryan's rock band and of his 15th birthday dinner. Used kits to get them done faster...decided that it was more important to get the pages done rather than try to be fancy.

Saturday: Ryan worked so I decided to go to the office and get some work done too. Cleaned my desk, filed, finished a forecast, and also worked on our personal taxes (have to pay again, unfortunately). Felt pretty productive. Picked up Ryan after work, stopped at Sam's Club to pick up more photos, and finished three more pages ("Snow Day" photos from the trip). Jan and Craig came over for dinner and we watched "Enchanted," one of my most favorite movies. Love the music, and Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey were great.

Today, my usually most unproductive day of the week, I did four loads of laundry by 11 am (this is when I usually get started doing things), and cleaned our room all day, though I did sneak in a break watching "13 Going on 30" (love this movie with Jennifer Garner and Mark Ruffalo, so sweet). My reward for spending the whole day cleaning was going to be getting to do more scrapbooking, but I'm kinda tired already. Maybe I'll treat myself to some "CSI"!

No comments: