Saturday, January 2, 2010

01.02.2010

It's only Day 2 and I had a hard time figuring out what to take a picture of. I went out to Walmart today to pick up some stuff I need for my upcoming trip and also bandages and soup for Darrell, who is still fighting the infection in his foot. It's so frustrating that he is not getting any better and I am supposed to leave on my trip Wednesday. What to do? I don't even feel like trying to do any planning or packing because I'm just in a holding pattern, trying to get him well, but there is nothing I can actually do to accomplish this. It is all up to him to make an effort to take care of himself and for the medicine to work.

Photo for Day 2: I decided to take a photo of my lifelines to the outside world - my laptop and my Blackberry. Since I haven't been working, I miss the daily interaction with co-workers. Facebook, blogs, email and IM have been my way to keep in touch with family and friends.

No comments: