Saturday was a better day than Friday...went to McDonald's again and got my HK watch!
Then went to see my friend Sandi to cut my hair. It's always so nice to see her...she's been cutting my hair for over 30 years, since I was referred by my friend Karen. Don't even remember the last time I cut my hair...I'm so low maintenance, maybe I cut my hair 2-3 times a year.
After that, headed to the Hawaii Theatre to watch the Kamehameha Schools Christmas Concerts. The parking fairy was looking over me...got a space pretty easily.
Got there an hour before curtain and thought that would be a lot of time, but the line went from the front of the theatre to around the Sun Yat Sen park next door. But Ryan's friend's grandma saw me and pulled me in line with her. Luckily got a great seat on the right side of the stage right where Ryan was sitting with the band. And it was so nice to see so many friendly faces.
The performances were awesome! More about that in my next post...
The last post was so depressing thought I'd better post something more positive!

No comments:
Post a Comment