Is "junky" a real word? Well it seems like a really good description for today.
Had to get up extra early to get Ryan to school to get ready for Christmas concert dress rehearsal. Ironed his long sleeves white shirt, which he threw on the bench outside while he put his shoes on. So I yelled at him...great start to the day.
Plus I'm coming down with a cold...haven't been sick in so long. Hello, I've been living with someone with a drug-resistant strain of bacteria and never got sick. Now I have a damn scratchy throat. Wish people just kept their germs to themselves.
Called my bff because I needed to hear a friendly voice and found out she was in a bad accident yesterday. Luckily she is ok though she was injured and had to go to the ER but her car is totalled. Just more bad news for this year.
Got home and Darrell was in bed already, apparently going out today wore him out. Well at least I got to watch what I wanted on TV :)
Ryan texted me from work that he needed burn cream because he got a bad burn at work. He said he's ok but I'm sitting in the parking lot waiting for him and worrying what it will look like and if we have to go to emergency.
And it looks like he is late again, probably because someone ordered food right at closing time. The mall parking lot is pretty busy even though the mall closed at 9.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Get to watch Ryan's performances in the Christmas concerts, with the band and with his music technology class.
P.s. So we stop at McDonalds on the way home because they have "Hello Kitty" toys in the Happy Meals. What do I get? "Keroppi," my least favorite character, that ugly frog thing. No HK. Fail.
That's what I get for eating that crap so late at night.
No comments:
Post a Comment