Haley flew out this morning from Kona to visit for the day. Ryan and I picked her up at the airport at 7:30 this morning (trip one), went to Zippy's for breakfast, then went home. I got back in the car to go to the airport to pick Darrell up (trip two~he had gone home yesterday for the funeral of a family friend).
We picked the kids up and went to Windward Mall to watch Will Smith's new movie "Hancock." We unanimously decided that we should have watched something else! We all expected a fun superhero movie like "Ironman" or the new "Hulk" movie, but it was weird and disappointing.
Dropped them off at Bayfest at the Marine Corp Base (#1), went to pick them up a couple of hours later (#2), then we went back to Windward Mall for a quick dinner at Ruby Tuesday's. Took Haley to the airport (trip 3) and saw her off. Took Ryan back to the Marine Corp Base (#3) to meet his friend Keali'i to see Three Doors Down perform at Bayfest. Waiting up for him now...it's 10:40 and it will probably be a while because there were lots of cars there.
Yesterday was the 4th of July, but Darrell was on Molokai so Ryan and I had a quiet day. We just went marketing because Ryan wanted to cook beef curry stew. He did a great job...he really loves to cook.
Tomorrow Ryan and I will be working...so the three day weekend is going by really quick.
No comments:
Post a Comment