Sunday, after breakfast, we went back to the hotel and Ryan and Haley spent time on the hammock. We could actually see them from the lanai of the room! They hung out downstairs while Darrell and I watched an Ashton Kutcher/Cameron Diaz movie that I can't recall the name of, something to do with having to stay married after winning a jackpot in Vegas. It was cute.

This is what they looked like on the hammock from the room...yes, very stalker, I know, but it was Darrell's idea.
We checked out of the hotel and headed to Kona town and had lunch at Bubba Gump's. We ate outside, right on the water. I had to face away from the ocean so I wouldn't get seasick!
After lunch we still had a lot of time before our flight at 6:30 so we hung out at Borders for a little while, then went to meet Haley's mom and dad for shave ice at a mall kiosk.
What a nice, relaxing weekend...looking forward to another visit to Kona again soon!
BTW, such a coincidence to see my cousin Dale at the airport in Honolulu and again on the Big Island. We caught the same flights coming and going. He spent the weekend golfing with his friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment