
These are my oldest and dearest friends...one I've known all my life as our dads grew up next door to one another, two have been friends since kindergarten, two I've known since 7th grade. They know all kinds of embarassing stuff that happened to me as we grew up together (and I know a few things about them too!)...AND they always bring them up when we see each other! But I love them and am so thankful to have had them in my life all this time. I would not be who I am today without their influences and support. We hardly see each other nowadays, with all of our busy schedules, work, kids and commitments, but when we do get together, it's like we just saw each other last week. We can talk freely and laugh and share our lives with one another. When are we getting together next??
No comments:
Post a Comment