I'm always thinking of things to write in terms of 140 characters or less, e.g., what will fit in this box: (yes, I know I'm addicted)

6/13/09 3:42 pm Saw "Imagine That" - great movie! The little girl who played Eddie Murphy's daughter was terrific.
6/13/09 6:40 am Up early to get Ryan to school to march with the band in the Kamehameha Day Parade.
6/11/09 10:25 pm Had a GREAT day with Karen today and hope to spend more time with her, Neal and Nicky before they go home to California on Sunday.
6/10/09 1:14 pm Celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary today...
6/9/09 7:32 pm Spent the past two days working on nephew Pono's slide show; Microsoft Moviemaker is da bomb. I'm a PC and I'm old (where's my brand-new laptop, Microsoft?).
6/8/09 11:40 am Still looking like a chipmunk, but the doctor says the swelling should be down by tomorrow.
6/8/09 11:00 am Found out that the woman who was killed by being run over by a Roberts Hawaii bus this morning was one of Darrell's housekeepers from work. She wasn't even scheduled for work, but was heading there for a meeting/training session. So sad...
6/7/09 9:31 pm Watching the Tony Awards and saw the Honolulu "Mamma Mia" stars perform (as well as a glimpse of the NBC Concert Hall when they showed how far the shows go on tour).
I joined Twitter too, just to see what some of the celebrities write. I am following Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher (since there was so much publicity about the million people following them), Nathan Fillion, Zachary Quinto, Donny Osmond, Marie Osmond (couldn't think of anyone else, once a fan, always a fan), thedailydish (Catherine Toth from Honolulu Advertiser), and Guy Hagi (since I saw him on Cat's page). Freaked me out a little that Guy Hagi then wanted to follow ME (as well as 700 other tweeps). I don't post any updates on Twitter yet. If you post Twitter updates and no one reads them, what's the point? Is that like talking to yourself? So far only my friend Teri June follows me, but she can just as well check me out on FB (right, Teri?).
Got pics from this week so more later...
No comments:
Post a Comment