Outside my window...it's overcast and a little breezy, chickens are scratching in the dirt.
I am thinking...that I should do something more productive than watch TV and check Facebook and blog.
I am thankful for...friends, whose little kindnesses and thoughtfulness make my day. And who were available when I had last-minute questions prior to my interview this morning! And who call or email me whenever they hear of any job leads, or just to check on how we are doing.
From the kitchen...I need to start planning what we are having for dinner tonight.
I am wearing...a new brown "going-out" top, black "stay-at-home" skort, bare feet.
I am creating...pictures to be used in our family recipe book volume 2.
I am going...to take a nap soon.
I am reading...other blogs, Facebook updates; just finished the "Star Trek" movie book (the movie was better), need to find another book to read.
I am hoping...that I will get a face-to-face interview to follow the phone interview I had this morning.
I am hearing...Ryan watching a documentary in the other room, birds chirping outside, the fan whirring, and a "CSI" rerun on TV.
Around the house...everyone is doing their own thing, feels peaceful.
One of my favorite things...my Brighton necklace and bracelet from Karen, have been wearing them whenever I go out.
A few plans for the rest of the week...hopefully another interview (or two), financial/legal seminar Tuesday night, school bus transportation meeting Thursday night, Darrell going to former employee's funeral Thursday, Ryan and Sin to Society gig Saturday, Nicole's bridal shower and Lauren's grad party on Sunday.
A picture to share...
No comments:
Post a Comment