I always seem to get interesting dreams when I have a lot on my mind. Besides the job dilemmas, there's a lot going on with the band booster club right now too.
So I dreamt last night that I was at a school event in a huge inside/outside auditorium (that doesn't exist in real life, and kept changing from indoor to outdoor, go figure).
I kept walking up and down the aisles looking for a seat and everytime I decided to go to a seat, it would be filled or saved (I even dreamt the bags and jackets and stuff people had on the seats to save them). And pretty soon all the seats were taken but I was still walking up and down looking.
I woke up and said "wow." Not really a nightmare, but not fun either.
Symbolism? Looking for my place in the world? At least my dreams are easy to interpret. Like if I dream I'm looking for a toilet, I really do need one!
No comments:
Post a Comment