September 26 was a long day. The kids needed to report to the band room by 6 am to have breakfast and get dressed for the parade. They left school for Ala Moana Beach Park (the start of the parade) by 7:30. The parade started at 9:20 am but the band didn't step off until around 10 am. I walked part of the parade then went to a Miche Hawaii sales rep meeting from 11 to 1.
The kids had an activity at the school pool but Ryan was tired and just wanted to go home and take a nap since there was a game at Kunuiakea that night. We went back to school by 5:30 for the game. Who did we play? Gosh, I don't even remember...I sat with my friend Jane and we just talked story for most of the game! Us band parents go to the football games to watch the band, not the football!
No comments:
Post a Comment