But that will be changing soon.
Thank goodness because the unemployment compensation is running out. The timing is almost perfect.
It's not like I haven't been trying...I've never had to work so hard to get a job in my life.
But some opportunities just appear out of nowhere.
So weird that the last three jobs I've had (including this one) start in September. Like starting school.
Writing out my list of stuff I want to get done in the next two weeks. Can check off two:
- Cut hair (got five inches cut off)
- Go to The Counter to eat a burger (and look for Daniel Dae Kim or other "LOST" cast members, since DDK is a part-owner of the franchise). I liked my burger choices (horseradish cheddar, grilled onions, spicy pepperoncinis, caramelized onion marmalade), but no celebs. Darrell was not impressed; he said he would rather have four L&L burgers instead, which would be the same price as his $10.95 2/3 lb burger.
No comments:
Post a Comment