Sunday, June 2, 2013

aloha

One big change this year was a change in jobs for me.  Due to some restructuring in my area, I had a chance to move back to the hotel level from the corporate office.  Lucky that I did choose to move, though, since my position was eliminated, along with several others.  I was one of the fortunate ones.

This is the team I left, JoAnn, Jenny, Brandon, and Monica.  They are a truly dedicated bunch, always willing to do whatever they need to get the job done.  And there was a lot to get done, especially since our new financial system implementation.  We were all split up, into different areas, but hopefully I'll get a chance to work with one or more of them again one day.

We went out to lunch the Friday before the team moves and I got this photo in front of one of the properties we worked for.

Thanks, guys, for all the hard work.  I will truly miss you all.

Wish I had gotten a "before" shot, but here's my office after a massive cleaning effort the night before I was moving.  Had to clean all the drawers out and box everything because someone else was moving into this office and all of the furniture was being switched out with other office moves.
It was nice to have a window, even for a little while.

But hey, now I have a reserved parking stall :)


No comments: