Sunday, June 2, 2013

...

At the start of every year, especially the past few years, I think, yay! that year is over and this coming year will be better.

Well, the things that were trying and difficult do get better, but then there's always something else that is trying and difficult. 

Nothing more than I can handle so far, but a nice easy time would be appreciated once in a while.

So many times I open up the blog posting page and try to figure out what to write.  Unlike a lot of bloggers I used to read, I never considered closing down the blog; it's just been hard to write.  A lot of what I need to get off my mind are not for open blog posts.

I need to get back on here so I don't forget what's happening now and can organize my photos.  Surprisingly, I have been keeping up with the Five Year Journal, even if I have to catch up weeks at a time.  Luckily I have been trying to write notes in my daily planner, so along with Facebook and emails and texts, I have a pretty good record of what's been going on.

More later...

No comments: