So Darrell went off to Vegas yesterday with his parents and sister. I would have liked to go but it's January and year-end closing, audit, and my assistant is on vacation, so it wasn't a good time.Since he usually cooks or we go out, I had to fend for myself for dinner. I decided to clean out the fridge and make something. We had leftover somen noodles, cut-up tomatoes from Ryan's demonstration a couple of nights ago, bacon, garlic, and some sea asparagus pesto I got from the Kaka'ako Farmer's Market at Ward Warehouse last week.

Sauteed the garlic and threw in the tomatoes, then the bacon, and a couple of spoonfuls of the pesto. Added salt, pepper and chili flakes.
Here's what I had to put on the noodles.
Haha, it was pretty ugly but tasted ok.
It's good I already have two chefs in the family, Ryan and Darrell!
No comments:
Post a Comment