Our hostess Lillian with her middle son Jason, grilling bacon-wrapped shrimp outside.
When we first got there, Brent and Craig were trying to break into Kari's car to get her keys!
Ryan, Jan and Kari were watching the progress...but no success. Mike wound up taking her home to get spare keys!
...and here's where the little kids ate, on the floor away from the white carpet!
Instead of taking large group family pics like I usually do, I wound up taking families individually.


Thought I had taken photos of everyone, but sad that I missed a few...
Instead of taking large group family pics like I usually do, I wound up taking families individually.
Here are Alan and Nicole.
Marcia, Bryce and Brian.
Jason, Miya and Joy.
Glenn and Robyn.
Bobbie, Scott and Steve.
Thought I had taken photos of everyone, but sad that I missed a few...
It was such a nice evening, so great to see all my family at least once a year.
No comments:
Post a Comment