Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Gang

When I write "Dinner with the gang" on my calendar, I know I will be seeing these ladies, my oldest and dearest friends, Teri, Bev, Sue, Jann and Debbie. Here we are posing with the Thai dolls in front of Thai Village Restaurant in the Waipio Shopping Center, where we got together for dinner last night.


It was a family gathering rather than just a girls-only night, but we were missing a couple of spouses and kids.
These are three of the kids, acting silly like their moms (Celine, Matthew and Ryan):



Celine is the oldest and will be graduating this year. All of us aunties were feeling old, since we had all carried her as a baby. Ryan and Matt are both sophomores, nine months apart. They all get along really well.
Kirk and Cade were also there, but for some reason Aunty Carol got NO pictures of them. Don't know what happened, I always get pictures. Eight year old Kirk had fun playing cards with the older kids; Ryan liked him alot, saying he wasn't annoying like other little kids! Cade is the baby of the bunch, at age 5. So cute that he still cuddles with his mom and dad; miss Ryan at that age a lot!
Spent yesterday and today finishing up the Christmas shopping. Everywhere was so crowded, and it was so hot (80 something degrees), it didn't feel Christmas-y at all.

No comments: