After a lot of hemming and hawing and being what Darrell hates - wishy-washy - I finally decided to get a Blackberry Curve. Had one from work, but since I'm being laid off, I will be giving it back. Love being able to check emails anytime and see Facebook updates. And am very dependent on the Outlook address book and calendar link. Tried out the new touch Blackberry Storm but not too confident about the touchscreen capabilities; earlier had the Verizon Wireless Glyde phone but returned it because it was too hard to use. So I've got a pink BB Curve.Spent the day cleaning out my closet; gave away four bags of things I haven't worn in a while. So nice to "find" clothes that I haven't seen in a long time; it's like getting a bunch of new clothes. Slowly trying to get organized at home, taking a piece at a time. Closet - check. Drawers - check. Scrapbook room - well, that's gonna take a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment