I was surprised yesterday by the most awesome farewell party. My last day is actually today so I thought I might get treated to lunch. I never expected to have a hula performance performed just for me ("Ua Nani Ao Kona" which we learned to perform for our employees last July)...

Lori, Shae, Robert, Jim, Herman, Lorna and Puna did such a great job, remembering the movements after not dancing for so long.
I never expected such an ono spread of food, ranging from pizza to chicken, lumpia, look fun noodles, salad, and homemade wontons with my favorite spicy garlic sauce from Beijing Restaurant (thanks, Ivy!). We had homemade desserts and a sheet cake too.

I was touched to be serenaded by Herman, who sang "See That Girl" by the Righteous Brothers.
Out of all the places I've had to leave in my career, this was definitely the most memorable! Love you guys and will truly miss you all...
No comments:
Post a Comment