Thursday, February 21, 2008
Full Moon?
It's been a rough couple of days at work...things (scratch that, I mean PEOPLE) have been a little wild. I feel a little beat up. After receiving one pretty snippy email this afternoon, my boss (who of course had been copied too) called me to make sure I wasn't going to jump off a ledge, knowing how my days have been. But I'm ok. Went to the band booster club meeting tonight...the kids (and of course, the parents) are going to be busy right through the end of the school year. They'll be planning the next trip soon...maybe Maui or Molokai if the SuperFerry is still running next year, then the year after that, maybe the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (which the band has never been to because the school wouldn't let the kids off from school, they have to travel when school is on break), or Greece or South America! Wow, looking forward to it! Then came home to watch "LOST" ~ couldn't miss it. In bed now and should be sleeping, but wanted just to document the crappy day I had! Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment