Sunday, February 3, 2008

Home alone on Super Bowl Sunday...

...so what should I do?

So far I have done most of the laundry (washing everyone's underwear is always my job for some reason), read the Sunday paper, took the new vacuum cleaner out of the box, read email (thanks, Kay, it's so good to hear from you!), looked at all that needed to be done, then decided to start this blog post to write about it. Ok, so now I have to start getting things done.

Darrell went to a Super Bowl party in Mililani, Ryan went to his friend's house in Ewa Beach to practice with his band (yet unnamed). And I have the whole rest of the day stretched out in front of me. So far napping is on the top of the list, but it's going to have to go behind the bathroom cleaning and paper filing (I go through the mail everyday and throw away the junk but there still seems to be so much stuff to file or deal with) and organizing my scrapbook room so I can finally scrapbook again. Sigh.

No comments: