Maybe I've been listening to the "Wicked" soundtrack too much...just in the car to/from work. BUT...it's playing in my head constantly, like I'm actually listening to the soundtrack. All of a sudden, a piece of a song will come through my consciousness - "No one mourns the wicked," or "Loathing, unadulterated loathing," "Dancing through life, " "I'm flying high - defying gravity, " or "Unlimited." So funny and weird. But I LOVE the music and lyrics. The more I listen, the more I appreciate the clever lyrics. Would love to see the musical again. Hopefully the rumors are true and it will be coming to Hawaii one day soon.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
"Wicked the Musical" in my head
Maybe I've been listening to the "Wicked" soundtrack too much...just in the car to/from work. BUT...it's playing in my head constantly, like I'm actually listening to the soundtrack. All of a sudden, a piece of a song will come through my consciousness - "No one mourns the wicked," or "Loathing, unadulterated loathing," "Dancing through life, " "I'm flying high - defying gravity, " or "Unlimited." So funny and weird. But I LOVE the music and lyrics. The more I listen, the more I appreciate the clever lyrics. Would love to see the musical again. Hopefully the rumors are true and it will be coming to Hawaii one day soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment