- People on TV who should know better who say "jew-le-ree" when they mean "jewelry."
- All those "male enhancement" ads on TV. Flipped channels and saw three of the same ad on three different stations.
- Nothing to watch on a Friday night.
- Depending too much on TV for my entertainment (see above).
- Letting myself get sucked into my son's drama all the time. Didn't realize boys had this much drama.
- Clogged drains. The latest was in the laundry sink - Ryan's sock got all the way down the drain somehow. The plumber had to come and get it out. $100 gone.
- Vog. Besides the heat, it just makes everything so dreary.
- The way my husband drives, e.g., not signaling when changing lanes, going too fast on curves, getting mad at ME when I cry out in fear for my life. White knuckle time.
- Junk mail, like all the credit card solicitations from Discover card for ANOTHER Discover card.
- All the press on the Gosselins, "Jon and Kate Plus 8." People are so nasty, and I've lost respect for Jon and Kate. I hope the kids are being shielded from all the negativity. And I'm disgusted with myself that I got sucked into the previews and was one of the 10 million people who watched the first show of the new season.
- People not knowing the difference between plural, possessive, and marking of omitted letters uses of apostrophes.
- My guys not keeping track of their things (e.g. wallets, gym cards, phones) and expecting me to help find them.
- Giving my son warning that we are leaving in a few minutes and him saying he is ready and waiting for ME, then when I'm walking out the door, having to wait for HIM as he finds socks, phone, belt, and has to tie on his shoes.
- Husband insisting on eating canned sardines and stinking up the entire house.
- Roosters and chickens walking around the yard and making so much noise. Roosters who start crowing in the middle of the night if you turn on a light to go to the bathroom.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Pet Peeves
Decided to start a list since I can think of a bunch right now. Maybe I'm just in a mood.
No comments:
Post a Comment