Tuesday, January 11, 2011

today is 1-11-11...

...and I just had to post something.

But I'm so tired I am not going to make it until 11:11 pm to post this.  Yeah, I'm crazy.

But check this out.  This is one of my "Project Life' photos for this week.  On Sunday, I decided to clean up my shoes that were sitting in the geta-bako (shoe cabinet) outside.  With all this cold, wet weather we've been having, all of our shoes have been getting moldy.  I threw away some of my older shoes that were really worn out, and these are what I have left.  All black, except for the pink/brown Crocs sandals.  AND there just happen to be ELEVEN (11) pairs!


Weird, huh?  .

I'm actually just shocked that I have that many shoes.  I only wear a couple of them all the time (usually Croc sandals), to work or play. I actually thought I only had a couple of pairs of shoes/sandals until I started taking them out to inspect and clean them.  Wow, and here I always tease Darrell for being "Imelda."  Looks like that would be ME.

No comments: