Today we went to "The Manoa Experience," an open house on the Manoa campus for prospective, transfer and accepted students to learn about the different colleges and academic programs. He met Ka'ala there and they went to the different booths (and I tagged along even though Ryan tried to ditch me a few times).
Here I made them listen to a presentation by a Travel Industry Management (TIM) student, since that's what I graduated in.
Here they are meeting with Chancellor Crenshaw and the head of the Music Department.
And got them to pose with the sign so I would have a nice pic for the Project Life album.
I think it was a good experience...they were both impressed with the campus and are really excited to go there.
And being there brought back memories for me too...taking World History freshman year in Bilger Hall and having my lunch in the courtyard...walking the mall (never knew it was called McCarthy Mall)...going through the Art Building, which is still really nice...seeing Hawaii Hall and Varney Circle again.
No comments:
Post a Comment