Sunday, December 1, 2013

birthday #51

Darrell didn't really want to do anything for his birthday, but we were able to throw something together at the last minute.

I was able to get an early reservation at The Cattle Company, even though they weren't able to get us just one table.  And our niece Ehu and her family, Jan and Craig, Dad and Ryan were able to make it too.  I even signed Darrell up for the Prime Club so he could get a free dessert and free dinner on his birthday!  (Lucky for emailed coupons so we could take advantage of this right away!)



Found out the grand-nephews have Instagram accounts!  So cute what Nohi posted about Uncle Darrell's cookie "cake"!















During the day, since it was a Saturday, Darrell and I went for breakfast at The Food Company in Kailua, then went driving around through Waimanalo and Hawaii Kai.  Here's a photo from Sandy Beach that shows Moloka'i in the distance.  Kory told Ehu, wow, aunty and uncle went cruising today, since I was posting pics from our drive on Facebook!

Hope Darrell had a nice day...

No comments: