Ok, I had to post something today just so I could write down the date. Cool, huh? Now I just have to remember to post something on 10.10.10.
Can't believe it's October already.
Darrell had another surgery today, but it was outpatient and hopefully will be the last.
Missing a football game and a band field show performance tonight to stay home with him, but it's kinda nice to relax at home.
Let Ryan drive to school today. He got a parking pass and everything. He was so responsible...got all his school stuff, band uniform, etc together last night, got up at 5:30 this morning, made his breakfast, and went off to school very early, texted me when he got to school. So grown-up. Then he said he couldn't sleep last night...probably excited about getting to drive to school and park there! That was cute. But if I am driving him to school (every day other than today), I usually have to go in to wake him up twice before he rolls out of bed.
It's convenient that he is driving himself home after the game tonight so I don't have to go get him. But I am going to be waiting up and worrying until he comes home safe and sound.
No comments:
Post a Comment