Since I'm in a blogging kind of mood I better finish up with my Japan trip memories. I realized how much I was forgetting when I was looking for photos to submit for the Senior Luau and for the senior pages in the Tournament of Bands program book and didn't even remember seeing some of the pictures before. Even going through my Tokyo Disneyland photos just now trying to decide which ones to post, I was surprised at some of the photos. Can't believe it was four months ago already.



Since we knew there'd be a lot of walking involved at Disneyland, we rented a scooter for Darrell, which was pretty cool. After paying our 2000 yen and completing a quick driving test (in which he had to demonstrate that he could maneuver the scooter competently), we were off! We went through the shopping area just in time to see/hear the band coming towards us. They marched in a little parade from the opposite side of the park to the front, which we totally missed. It was exciting to see them perform in front of the iconic castle! Didn't get many good photos of the performance though...I was videotaping and Jan and Craig's photos had a bald head in most of them!
We were able to find the perfect spot for watching the spectacular parade. And Jan and Craig were able to join us and we got to do a few rides. We even bumped into Ryan and his friends here and there, mostly because the kids had to check in with their chaperone!
It was a long day because we were there from opening until closing, and it was a long ride back to Tokyo, but we had a fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment