October 28 was the last football game of the season...Kamehameha vs St Louis. Our team lost, unfortunately, but even if they had won, this would have been the end of the season.
Here are the tubas (with a little freshman that Ryan doesn't know but who wanted to be in the picture).
I spent some time running up and down the stands videotaping senior parents pretending to play their students' instruments for a senior parent video to be shown at the end of the year. I had big plans to put the tuba on and dance like Ryan and the other tubas do, but when I put the tuba on, I got a handful of spit and was distracted and grossed out. But at least the other videos came out great and the parents had a fun time. Got maybe 16 out of the 38 senior parents filmed so far.
We've got a few more practices to try to film color guard parents twirling flags and marching. As the band director said when I asked for permission, it should be "hilarious!"
No comments:
Post a Comment